- Hello, do you wanna chat?
- I am busy.
- Hello Busy! I am Johny.
- If it happens once, it's a bug.
- If it happens twice, it's a feature.
- If it happens more then twice,
it's a design philosophy.
Odkazy / Links:
PHP stránky, které jsem
- Hello, are you there?
- Yes, who are you, please?
- I'm Watt.
- What's your name?
- Watt's my name.
- Yes, what's your name?
- My name is John Watt.
- John what?
- Yes, are you Jones?
- No, I'm Knott.
- Will you tell me your name then?
- Will, Knott.
- Why not?
- My name is Knott.
- Not what?
- Not Watt, Knott.
PHP pages that I did...
A mouse is a device used to point
at the xterm you want to type in.
There are only 10 types of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.
If it has a syntax, it isn't user friendly.
Why make things difficult, when it is possible
to make them cryptic and totally illogical, with
just a little bit more effort?
Programming today is a race between software
engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the universe
trying to build bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.
- a standard for mangling Internet messages
- the result of applying said standard
- the comments from the recipients of the above